Darian Anthony Patrick on 28 Jul 2011 11:52:40 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] August meeting plans?

On 07/27/2011 07:55 PM, Chris Nehren wrote:
> I would like to have a meeting this August as we have done for most months so far this year. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it due to a long series of interviews I'm doing for a possible job in NYC.

We have the room on August 1. I can work the door on this day, and I
will also request six more months of space from SEAS. I can definitely
continue facilitating space.

> That brings up another point: should I take this position, I'll be relocating to NYC. This somewhat limits my ability to attend phl.pm meetings. Can anyone step up and help make sure things happen? I'd hate to see the group die after I leave.

If the job is a good fit for you, take it. Don't let Phl.pm be a huge
concern that holds you back. You've done well by us. You revived the
group. That's great and important work. But, moving your career forward
in a direct way is also important.

--
Darian Anthony Patrick, Criticode LLC
Office:     (215) 789-9956