Walt Mankowski on 29 Jul 2011 08:53:57 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] August meeting plans?

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:49:56AM -0700, Darian Anthony Patrick wrote:
> We have the room on August 1. I can work the door on this day, and I
> will also request six more months of space from SEAS. I can definitely
> continue facilitating space.

Thanks, that's good to know.  If we don't have anything to present, I
suppose we could do an hour of Q&A and then go get something to eat in
the neighborhood.  Or we could just meet at a restaurant.

Any thoughts either way?

Walt