Mark Gardner on 29 Jul 2011 10:11:18 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] August meeting plans?

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Chris Nehren
<c.nehren/phl@shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:
> I would like to have a meeting this August as we have done for most months so far this year. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it due to a long series of interviews I'm doing for a possible job in NYC.
>
> That brings up another point: should I take this position, I'll be relocating to NYC. This somewhat limits my ability to attend phl.pm meetings. Can anyone step up and help make sure things happen? I'd hate to see the group die after I leave.

I'm sorry I can't make it - will be on vacation down the shore all
week. But I think I mentioned at the last gathering that I'm
interested in helping with coordination and announcements.

--
Mark Gardner $ <mjg@phoenixtrap.com>