Gercan6716 on Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:26:35 -0400 (EDT)

Using 386's

Hi,  I have a friend that has just received a shipment of 386 computers.  She
would like to incorporate them into her Daycare envirnment for the children.
She understands that they are very old,  but with little available resources,
would like to be able to do something with them besides throwing them away.  I
was thinking of setting up a network using MicroSoft 95 as a network OS to
store and run the programs,  but I don't think the 386's would still be able
to handle it.  The solution I would think is to setup a network,  and have the
386's run apps on that server (Application Server Enviro.).  Does anyone have
any other ideas?
    Thanks,
      G.
P.S. The applications mentioned would probably be DOS or Windows based.