lunchmeat7 on Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:44:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Using 386's

the dr-dos that caldera now owns, would be good and windows 3.11 as an gui,
caldera dos comes with personal netware, and a netware client and the fileserver
can be a linux box running mars_nwe.
ok its not an application server but its an idea..
windows 95 on a 386 ? how much ram are we talking here ? whose going to guy the
nic cards ? meaning that 10bt cards cost as much as the computers are worth.