Michael W. Ryan on Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:35:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: sorry...

LeRoy D. Cressy writes:
 > I think that this should be briught up at the meeting on
 > Nov. 4.  One of the things that might be instituted is a
 > news group for plug.  IE comp.os.plug.announce.  Possibly
 > this news group could be limited to just isp's in the Philly
 > area.
 >
 > These are just suggestions and let me know what you think.

This would entail getting a newsgroup created, even if it's limited
distribution, in one of the main hierachies.  This wouldn't be worth
the effort.  If you want to go this route, I'd suggest trying to
create a newsgroup in the Philadelphia hierarchy (phl. or phil., I
don't remember which).  I'll also point out propogation delays
inherent in news.  Email winds up being much more timely.

--
Michael W. Ryan               | OTAKON Webmaster
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)