Igor Grobman on Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:35:05 -0500 (EST)

Re: sorry...

On  0, LeRoy D. Cressy wrote
> Igor Grobman wrote:
> >

> > We used to have a separate plug-announce list, but I thought that we decided
> > not to have it anymore.  It's not a problem to reinstate it if there is
> > interest.
> >
> > --
> > Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
> > Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net
>
> Hi Igor,
>
> I think that this should be briught up at the meeting on
> Nov. 4.  One of the things that might be instituted is a
> news group for plug.  IE comp.os.plug.announce.  Possibly
> this news group could be limited to just isp's in the Philly
> area.
>
> These are just suggestions and let me know what you think.

Well, let me preface this by saying that I am in Columbus, OH right now
and my interest in PLUG is purely fictional ;-).  Anyway, I suppose
setting up a newsgroup is a decent idea, but I am again the wrong person
to ask since I never seriously used newsgroups.  I prefer email.

I know there are people who are just as committed to newsgroups
as I am to email ;-), so it might be a good idea to have a (maybe
one-way) newsgroup-list gateway.  This should satisfy everyone.