LeRoy D. Cressy on Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:26:32 -0500 (EST)

November PLUG Meeting Announcement

Philadelphia Linux Users Group

                        PLUG

TOPIC:  There has been some discussion on the PLUG list this past
	month about configuring fvwm2.  X configuration is not the
	easiest task in the world.  There are global configurations
	along with user configurations.  This month we will discuss
	the configuration of fvwm2 along with using the fvwm2 dotfile
	generator.

	I invite everyone to bring along their methods of setting up
	fvwm2 and how they like their systems look and feel.

	Also, bring along any questions that you still have about any
	questions that you have concerning the greatest operating
	system that has evolved so far.

WHERE:  Cyberloft Cafe
        1525 Walnut Street, 2nd floor
        Philadelphia, PA
        http://www.cyberloft.com
        215-564-4380

When:   Wednesday November 3, 1998
        7 PM

COST:   None

PLUG:   Philadelphia Linux Users Group meets the first Wednesday
        of every month.

Mostafa Eldefrawy (mostafa@netaxs.com) has been gracious and has
provided PLUG with their meeting space.  For superior web page
design see http://www.cyberloft.com/

Hope to see you at the Cyberloft,

LeRoy Cressy

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037