LeRoy D. Cressy on Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:44:37 -0400 (EDT)

Re: sorry...

Igor Grobman wrote:

> We used to have a separate plug-announce list, but I thought that we decided
> not to have it anymore.  It's not a problem to reinstate it if there is
> interest.
>
> --
> Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
> Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net

Hi Igor,

I think that this should be briught up at the meeting on
Nov. 4.  One of the things that might be instituted is a
news group for plug.  IE comp.os.plug.announce.  Possibly
this news group could be limited to just isp's in the Philly
area.

These are just suggestions and let me know what you think.
--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037