Kenny, Vale T on Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:27:07 -0500 (EST)

E.S. Raymond

I have it on good authority that Eric Raymond is writing a new paper and was
thinking of previewing it at PLUG.  I don't know who, or even if, there is
an "official" at PLUG, (actually I kinda like the concept of mutual
leadership) but I feel almost certain if LeRoy, or Len, or Chris were to get
in contact with Eric he would be willing to stop by.  I would certainly like
to hear this individual speak in person...anyone to second the motion???
Peace,
Vale

Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
Work		(215) 444-7374
Pager		(215) 312-7565
Cell		(215) 480-7026
Home		(610) 948-2005
John Postel, You WILL be Missed
C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK; /usr/src/linux