Eric S. Raymond on Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:07:58 -0500 (EST)

Re: E.S. Raymond

hrdluk <hrdluk@mail.officebasics.net>:
>                                                                In asking
> for his appearence, I would mention something of a free meal and drinks or
> words to that effect as......ummmmm......encouragement.

You don't actually *need* to bribe me with food and drink.  But I won't
object if you do, either.
--

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty
when the government's purposes are beneficient...  The greatest dangers