Gregory Martin Pfeil on Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:37:32 -0500 (EST)

Re: E.S. Raymond

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> hrdluk <hrdluk@mail.officebasics.net>:
> >                                                                In asking
> > for his appearence, I would mention something of a free meal and drinks or
> > words to that effect as......ummmmm......encouragement.
>
> You don't actually *need* to bribe me with food and drink.  But I won't
> object if you do, either.

Well, if by any chance you can make it to the January meeting, I'll
make sure you get all the food and BEvERages you want.  Other than
that, I'll be back at school in VA, so it's a one-shot deal :)

--
Greg Pfeil --- Software Engineer --- (pfeilgm@|http://)technomadic.org
"PERL: The only language that looks the same before and after RSA