Roger Scudder on Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:23:03 -0500 (EST)

RE: Anybody out there?

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999 vbajaj@sas.upenn.edu wrote:

> For first time PPP configuration, feel free to use the bundled RedHat
> control-panel utility or linuxconf functionality.

While the RedHat Network Configurator will get you connected, so
to speak, I really think the effort spent learning how to hand
configure ppp support via the text configuration files is well
worth it.

I must admit that, aside from the Package Manager, I'm not much
of a fan of RedHats Control-Panel.

Roger C. Scudder Jr.
Philadelphia, PA, US
rscudder@usa.net