Kenny, Vale T on Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:37:32 -0500 (EST)

New Home...

Greets Folks,
	I was thinking over the last two PLUG meets that things were getting
a bit crowded.  How does everyone feel about looking for a larger space to
hold the PLUG meetings?  No slight to Cyberloft intended, in fact, many
thanks to Mostafa for providing us with a much needed forum.  No need to bog
down the PLUG list with replies, email me directly at
secher@cynet.net <mailto:secher@cynet.net> , and in a few days, I'll list
the results en-toto.

BTW, sorry if this is coming through with HTML tags, I can't seem to find
the toggle for text messages in outlook (used at work, not home..).
Peace,
Vale
Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
Work		(215) 444-7374
Pager		(215) 312-7565
Cell		(215) 480-7026
Home		(610) 948-2005
John Postel, You WILL be Missed
C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK; /usr/src/linux