ChrisB on Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:35:15 -0500 (EST)

Re: cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

John, if you're out there,

	Here's a tip: when posting to a list which has a high likelihood
of people reading with a plain ascii mailclient, it's usually a good idea
to NOT send that message as "Microsoft MimeOLE" with an attachment.  ;)

Please reboot your machine into Linux, (or telnet out to your account) and
read your original post with Pine or Elm to see what I mean.

Otherwise, I find ESR to be a great speaker, but I'm not really much into
all that anthro and advocacy stuff...my favorite part was when he was
talking about Python and his twin parsers. I'd love to hear him do a
lecture on a purely technical topic sometime.