fryer on Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:15:06 -0500 (EST)

cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
	Please retry later.
Original text follows:
---------------------

Sender: snailgem@postoffice.dca.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:54:38 -0500
From: Eugene Sotirescu <eugene@snailgem.org>
To: Walt Mankowski <waltman@netaxs.com>, plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: unfortunately . . .

Sure enough, thanks.

(This is the paragraph from the fortune man page that misled me:
"The fortunes are output to standard output, while the names
              of the file from which each fortune comes  are  printed  to
              standard error.  Either or both can be redirected; if stan-
              dard output is redirected to a file, the result is a  valid
              fortunes  database  file.")