Chris Fearnley on Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:45:10 -0500 (EST)

Re: PLUG in Newsweek

On Mon, Jan 11, 1999 at 07:37:43PM -0500, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> See http://www.newsweek.com/nw-srv/printed/us/st/ty0103_1.htm if you don't
> have a print copy.  I wouldn't count on that URL working once a new print
> edition hits the news stands, though.

Interestingly this article didn't appear in the print version selling
at Barnes & Nobel in Houston (I checked).  Apparently, newsweek only
published the Linux story on the East Coast.  Does anyone know how
Newsweek publishes their stories?

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary