bdugan on Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:08:07 -0500 (EST)

Fujitsu 500 Series Lifebook: Linux Okay?

I have inherited one of these and would like to load RedHat onto it.

Any tips about the hardware compatibilities of the Fujitsu 500 series?

Any recommended web sites or newsgroups for linux on laptops?

I'm happily running Linux on my desktop machine, but I am inclined to
proceed more carefully with the laptop since I suspect there may be
some Fujitsu-specific hardware elements.

Thanks!

Ben Dugan