Rob Kennedy on Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:28:30 -0500 (EST)

Re: Fujitsu 500 Series Lifebook: Linux Okay?

Ben,

Try the linux laptop site..
http://howto.linuxberg.com/linux-laptop/  (mirror)

Rob

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 bdugan@netaxs.com wrote:

> I have inherited one of these and would like to load RedHat onto it.
>
> Any tips about the hardware compatibilities of the Fujitsu 500 series?
>
> Any recommended web sites or newsgroups for linux on laptops?
>
> I'm happily running Linux on my desktop machine, but I am inclined to
> proceed more carefully with the laptop since I suspect there may be
> some Fujitsu-specific hardware elements.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ben Dugan
>
> --

Rob Kennedy
Webmaster - linux-howto.com   Helpdesk - linuxberg.com
ICQ:  12542549
                     **TUCOWS NETWORK**

      www.tucows.com                  www.freethemes.com
      www.pdacentral.com              www.gamingplace.com