Eric Windisch on Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:10:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: Linux organizer/address book

Gnomecal is a VERY nice calender program (infact as good as any I've
seen for Windows), and comes with gnome (unfortunately gnome is a bitch
to install), likewise gnomecard is a nice addressbook program as well.
If you run Redhat (or have a rpm>tgz conversion program), I would advise
that you grab the gnome 0.99.2+ rpm's as otherwise you will have a very
frustrating installation.

-Eric Windisch