Steve Roach on Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:11:35 -0500 (EST)

MS Mail.

Does anyone know of a way to get Microsoft Mail from a Linux box, Or better
yet, we are switching to Exchange. I know version 6.0 of Exchange is going
to all SMTP mail, but for now I have to get it from MAPI

I want to work in Linux all day, but Microsoft mail is the only thing
holding me back.