Robert Suchowierski on Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:05:09 -0500 (EST)

Re: Elegant snippet from an overall excellent piece...

I agree with you 1000%!  I fully understood your point, and agree, sorry if I
did not make it clear.  Your parallel to our society as a whole is also directly
on point (IMHO)  and was elegantly stated.

--

Robert Suchowierski, Jr.
Temple University

Two days later, there was Pooh,