Louis Gallo on Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:00:22 -0500 (EST)

pcnfsd for Linux

Does anyone know if pcnfsd exists for Linux? I'm trying out a demo of
Reflections
NFS for Windoze NT, and it refuses to connect without a pcnfs daemon.

My other UNIX systems can NFS to the Linux box fine. In addition
Reflections NFS works fine to other UNIX hosts that support pcnfsd like my
AIX box.

Lou Gallo

****

Lou Gallo
Network Manager
Diversified Prescription Delivery
A Joint Venture of Smith-Kline Beecham and Rite Aid Corporation
206 Welsh Road
Horsham PA 19044
Voice - (215)830-6578
FAX - (215)659-5469