hrdluk on Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:51:28 -0500 (EST)

Re: New user

Linux 5.1!!! WOW!!! Those hacker guys must be working their tails off.
Didn't 2.2 just come out a few weeks ago?  Man, I have to go get
it...can't wait to see all the changes, after three major revisions and
all. Kinda funny they don't support your card after all those
updates....oh well, maybe 5.2 will.

--hrdluk