Steve Roach on Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:57:33 -0500 (EST)

RE: DNS

http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/mini/DHCP.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Buser [mailto:gr0k@juju.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 3:24 PM
To: PLUG
Subject: RE: DNS

What are you using to do the dhcp?  Is there a dhcp server for Linux?  Only
thing I've found was a dhcp client.  Reason I ask is that I recently
installed Linux on a laptop and use dhcp at work on an NT network, but what
I'd like to do is also use dhcp on my Linux based home network so I don't
have to reconfig it when I go home to get on my network.

---
gr0k - technofetishist - http://www.juju.org