Kenny, Vale T on Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:14:51 -0400 (EDT)

RE: wet blanket

Hate to let you down, LeRoy, but the "Winboard" was an April Fools Joke on
the part of one of the regular contributors to /..  They cleared it up a
couple of days later.
Peace,
Vale
Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
Work		(215) 444-7374
Pager		(215) 312-7565
Cell		(215) 480-7026
Home		(610) 948-2005
John Postel, You WILL be Missed
C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK; /usr/src/linux