Kenny, Vale T on Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:21:52 -0400 (EDT)

RE: X through a telnet session?

Well, I just tried it, and oddly enough, the Xsession on the Linux box
started, not on the NT client.  Kinda freaky..

I know there are products out there that will run X on NT from *NIX servers,
Hummingbird being my favorite.
Peace,
Vale
Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
Work		(215) 444-7374
Pager		(215) 312-7565
Cell		(215) 480-7026
Home		(610) 948-2005
John Postel, You WILL be Missed
C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK; /usr/src/linux