Martin DiViaio on Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:01:53 -0400 (EDT)

Problem with the clock

I'm having a weird problem with my system clock. When ever I just leave
the machhine sit, the system clock stops.

The only things that I can think of that might affect the clock are that
I have APM support and Real Time Clock support compiled into my kernel.
I am using the 2.0.36 version. I also run a X/AfterStep app called
asclock but not as root and root is the only one that can change the
clock.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here?

--
                    /)-._    Friday, 10 March 99 @ 18:23:25
                   Y. ' _]