Adam Moore on Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:01:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Trade Fair ideas

I totally agree with all this stuff. I can't get to
the meetings because of other reasons also. I also
think that it should be something in the means of
showing people how great Linux really operates. When I
talk to some other people about it, they think it's
like Dos or something, all these commands that take
forever to learn. Linux is much better then
Microsoft's cheap, overpriced OSs. Linux is the new
wave, so why don't we get more people to hop on :)
===
Adam Moore
Daq102@yahoo.com