Adam Moore on Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:45:36 -0400 (EDT)

RE: Trade Fair ideas

Also people say that Linux is bad b/c theres not much
software for it. MS is still commiting antitrust
stuff. They're the big boys in software and they use
this edge to draw families and other users away from
Linux/UNIX.
All there gonna get is a "slap in the wrist". Sad..

--- Ron Fountain <rfountain@steckel.com> wrote:
> Amen, I'm sick of people who are say UNIX/Linux is
> old and worn out...NT
> doesn't impress me.  I'm going to study and learn
> Linux, a real OS, and not
> just use NT like another sheep in the Microsoft
> pastures.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> From: "Adam Moore" <daq102@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Trade Fair ideas
> Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:57:38 -0400
>
> I totally agree with all this stuff. I can't get to
> the meetings because of other reasons also. I also
> think that it should be something in the means of
> showing people how great Linux really operates. When
> talk to some other people about it, they think it's
> like Dos or something, all these commands that take
> forever to learn. Linux is much better then
> Microsoft's cheap, overpriced OSs. Linux is the new
> wave, so why don't we get more people to hop on :)
> ===
> Adam Moore
> Daq102@yahoo.com

> or body of your message to