Andrew White on Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

Re: enterprise calendar solution

Hi Adam,

Are you running the Netscape Calendar server on NT or Linux?
I expect it's Linux since it's on this list.  What problems
are you having?

A bunch of free and shareware web-based Perl/CGI calendars can be found
at http://www.cgi-resources.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/Calendars/ too.

-Andrew White
 andrew@white.com