Adam on Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:59:39 -0400 (EDT)

enterprise calendar solution

hi everyone,
i am desperately trying to stop my boss from migrating from
ccmail -> exchange.
I thought a viable solution was netscape suitespot servers,
but I am having no end of problems with them.
not to mention, they have started to charge for
not for profit/edu (which we are) users.
So, if anyone knows of a calendaring solution that
i can look into I would really appreciate it.  That seems
to be what the boss is most interested in.
Thanks,

--
Adam