jerome cannon on Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:46:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: enterprise calendar solution

Hi Adam,  I was in a similar situation.  After searching the Web,  I
finally found a package called "Sharing Calendars".  It is designed to
run on a Intranet server/Linux box, if memory serves correct.  I know
the price was cheap,  approx. $200 for 100 users.  The URL is
www.boutell.com.  I never had the time to try to install it but its free
to try.
   Good Luck,
     G.