Kyle Burton on Mon, 10 May 1999 16:17:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Linux SQL databases

I've used the Oracle client libraries under Linux, and they performed quite
well.  I was hitting an Oracle database that sat on an HP box.  The
Linux side worked quite well -- I used both sqlplus, and the perl DBI/DBD
interfaces.

I know of people using Oracle on Linux for database work, but I've never used
the database itself before.

hope this helps

The streets will flow with the blood of the non-beleivers!
    -- Beavis