Graham, John on Tue, 11 May 1999 17:28:38 -0400 (EDT)

Linux in the workplace

I want to redirect my career path and go down the linux road.  I've got
microsoft and novell certifications(just like the rest of the world), but
I'm having the time of my life using and learning linux at home.  Would some
of you guys/gals that use linux in the work place mind sharing your day to
day duties and what study tools you used to prepare.  I want to be able to
provide linux support on a full-time basis if the opportunity knocks.