Eric Windisch on Thu, 13 May 1999 14:26:16 -0400 (EDT)

XF86Config problem?

I would like to "relocate" the top-left pixel of my display, for instance:
| Xxx          |
| xxx           |      Xxx
| xxx           |      xxx

IS this possible by changing the modeline for my resolution in XF86Config?  I would
really enjoy this for broadcasting my display to my television set, with a scan
converter from AiTech.  Unfortunately the vga->ntsc scan convertor doesn't handle
this in hardware, leaving me with a croped image :(

- Eric Windisch