Jonathan Disher on Thu, 13 May 1999 15:16:14 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Calling all current and potential consultants.

I am very interested in this.  However, my current medical situation is
keeping me in South Carolina for a while.  I will be keeping an eye on
this :)  If anyone wants to set up a mailing list for this project, let me
know, I'll set one up here.

--jd