Kyle Burton on Mon, 17 May 1999 14:56:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [SLL] Stupid X-server question...

You can also cause this to happen maually by using telinit(8):

[mortis@malevolence /root]# telinit 5

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't
believe this to be a coincidence."
    -- Jeremy S.  Anderson