Robert Suchowierski on Mon, 17 May 1999 18:57:56 -0400 (EDT)

Dial In Connections.

Has anyone had any experience using linux for Dial IN connections?
Before I start, I want to know what kind of problems people have
encountered in setting up modems, PPP accounts, whether they there are
any advantages to setting up DHCP to assign the IP's or just assign
static IP's, as well as any security issues.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

--
Robert Suchowierski, Jr.