LeRoy D. Cressy on Tue, 25 May 1999 16:42:48 -0400 (EDT)

Announcement

Philadelphia Linux Users Group

                        PLUG

TOPIC:  This month we will continue the discussion on having
	a trade show at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.

	Also we will discuss how to compile a kernel on any
	distribution and how to install said kernel.  I have
	seen many questions that seem to be distribution
	specific and in reality allof the Linux distributions
	that I have seen either have the kernel in the root
	directory or somewhere close to it.  We will look at
	the lilo.conf file to see where the present kernel is
	located.

	Bring all of your Linux questions to the meeting and
	the expertise of our great group will help you.

WHERE:  Cyberloft Cafe
        1525 Walnut Street, 2nd floor
        Philadelphia, PA
        http://www.cyberloft.com

        215-564-4380

When:   Wednesday June 2, 1999
        7 PM

COST:   None

PLUG:   Philadelphia Linux Users Group meets the first Wednesday
        of every month.

Mostafa Eldefrawy (mostafa@netaxs.com) has been gracious and has
provided PLUG with their meeting space.  For superior web page
design see http://www.cyberloft.com/

Hope to see you at the Cyberloft,

LeRoy Cressy

--