Morgan Wajda-Levie on Fri, 28 May 1999 15:50:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: A good book

On Fri, May 28, 1999 at 08:25:04AM -0400, devyn.colson@effem.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the group and new to Linux.  I am looking to Linux for a web
> server.  There seem to be lots of books on Linux, can someone recommend a
> good one for my purposes?

Running Linux is somewhat dated, but good for getting started.  You
should also check out the nag, sag, and gs-guide from the LDP
<metalab.unc.edu/LDP>.  O'Reilly probably has an Apache book as well,
which might be of interest.

--
Morgan Wajda-Levie
"The three principal values of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris."