Roger C. Scudder Jr. on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 23:22:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Re: still the newbie

John,

 I have used bellatlantic for a couple of years now with out any problems.
I use less that 200 hrs. a month so the change in rates have not been a
problem for me (yet).

 It sounds like you are saying that you connect ok, but your feed is weak.
Does that sould right?  I see that you are not using a bellatlantic email
address.  Have you tried to use your email or news accounts yet?

 They all work great here.  Sometimes during the day it may get a
little slow, but that even happens to the ISDN line at work.

 Roger