Graham, John on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 22:12:45 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: still the newbie

Hope some of you guys are night owls, well here's what I've figured out so
far.  I can remember the host name of my machine changing as soon as my
connection was made with the ISP (bellatlantic.net).  It's not doing that
now.. I get connected... I run ifconfig and I can see the ppp info but if I
try to browse with lynx it will time out on certain sites, netscape will
load half a page and take forever doing it... other times it returns a tcp
error.  Is this starting to sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks in advance