Paul Scaer on Sat, 5 Jun 1999 13:32:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Has Anyone found...

Hi Everybody,
   I have made contact with Community College of PHiladelphia (17th & Spring
Garden) and asked for availability for evenings. Their computer people are
interested in having a Linux link there and will get back to me. I am also trying
to contact the Free LIbrary branch on Rittenhouse Square for meeting availability.
  Paul Scaer
 438-8495