Christian Betz on Sat, 5 Jun 1999 13:11:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] still the newbie

To all interested parties,

Yes, one thing I didn't mention, I wasn't sure if it was true. My friend
told me about this happening. He also, never checked his bellatlantic
email.

Words can't express how much that must have sucked. My friend said his dad
was yelling at him about the bill. Pretty insane that they can't even give
you a phonecall.

At this point i'm just ranting but if you stick with bellatlantic I
suggest a little program called pppsetup that's make's it real easy to
setup a PPP script using PAP.

One more suggestion, get a local ISP. They're very reliable. Finding one
shouldn't be tough.

-Xtian Betz

P.S. You can get it here:
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/network/serial/ppp/pppsetup-2.16.tar.gz
I highly recommend this program for creating a ppp script of any kind.