Philip McGraw on Sat, 5 Jun 1999 13:01:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

Conchohocken would be a little better for us suburbanites...  I might
even try the train (if the schedule is right).

In general this new locations sounds good to me.  Are there any
restaurants close by?

Philip McGraw

Avi Freedman wrote:

> As background -
>
> A few weeks ago, netaxs joined with EarthStation Inter.net to form
> EarthStation Netaxs, located in Conshohocken at 555 North Lane,
> Suite 5500, in the "Lee Park" complex.  There's a train stop a block
> or two away (not Conshohocken, but the one after it).

<snip>