Kevin Way on Sun, 6 Jun 1999 17:12:12 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

Personally, I'd also prefer a center city location, especially now that it
looks like I'll be working at 20th & market.  The conshy location does seem
to offer some great benefits in every way except location though, so it's
worth remembering as I think I could easily make it to Conshy once a month.

Kevin Way