Tracy Nelson on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:32:14 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

Not many restaurants within walking distance, there's the former
Conshohocken Oyster House, just renamed (Pauline's, or something).  There's
the Coyote Cafe, which is a little trendy, but serves good food.  And
Totaro's, which is a nice upscale Italian place.  I can also think of at
least four pizza places and a Chinese place that would deliver to Lee Park.
 And for you scenesters, there's Rio, a nightclub on the river.  Oh, and
don't forget Ted's, best cheesesteaks in town.  That's at the other end of
town, though (close to a mile walk).  And if you're willing to walk that
far, there are all the restaurants on Fayette street (the Win Wah, Toad's,
the American Pub, the Boat House, Tony and Joe's...