Vale_Kenny on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:31:56 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

This is just the opinion of one attendee of the PLUG group who wished to remain
anonymous, since he did not want to appear obnoxious.  I on the other hand have
no qualms being obnoxious..as you all have seen.
BTW, at any time someone can tell me to back off, and I'll tone it down..  I
just have strong opinions on this topic, I look at Linux as more than just an
OS, to me it's like a cultural movement, or at least I hope it'll turn into
that...OpenSourceSociety, what a concept..
Yes, I have been compared to Stallman, just not as smart as him.

---------------------- Forwarded by Vale Kenny/Cntrct/VGI on 06/07/99 02:16 PM