Jason Costomiris on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 11:54:38AM -0400, son@wharton.upenn.edu wrote:
: I second that... CC or Upenn would be idea because of easy access to
: public transit. If the group grows, I can get probably get a lecture hall
: on Penn campus reserve.

Not to mention that by moving west of the city, you would almost
assuredly never see anyone from New Jersey at the meetings.  The nights
just haven't worked out for me, but I'd very much like to attend some
meetings.  I spent 4 years working in Blue Bell, much of that time on the
Surekill.  Somewhere either in CC or University City, preferably near a
M-F el stop would be a plus.

I know of a few companies in the vicinity of 34th and Market that either
use or have Linux users.  Perhaps one of them would be willing to host.

--
                 Jason Costomiris <><
            Technologist, cryptogeek, human.